Friday, May 25, 2012

Week 2!

4.5 lbs down! So excited and pumped! From here on out the weight loss should be actual weight and not just stomach shrinking and water weight! I am so excited and I am not even insanely tempted to break! Yes, I want to eat that piece of cake my sister brought home from Fire Oak Grill with the yummy crust, whipped cream, chocolate, and bananas, but it's not worth it! I am so encouraged to keep going! The Lord is keeping me from temptation. Not only am I happy with the diet but I am learning about how awesome the Lord is! 
I have not been able to workout yet because I have a stress fracture somewhere in my metatarsal bones. Therefore, I looked up online (as well as the advice from my lovely mother and sister Sarah) that swimming is a great alternative exercise I can do and it won't hurt my foot! Yay! So this next week I will add in swimming! So excited to burn some good old calories other than what the body naturally burns! 
Also, now that I am home I can cook healthy and that I love it! I grilled some chicken tonight and put Saltgrass Steak House seasoning on it! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Its a must try! Put it on the George Foreman Grill for about 10-15 minutes and you will have a nice, tasty, and juicy piece of chicken breast! Then slice up half a peach, 2 strawberries, toast 1-2 TBS of sliced almonds or smash up 7 pistachios. Place all ingredients on a bed of organic spinach mix (or baby spinach) and you have a great salad! DRESSING: You do not really need any dressing but if you like it like me use light balsamic!
Well thats it for this week! Adios!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment