Sunday, May 13, 2012

Not everyday!

Hi!
I promise not to post like a crazy person everyday! It will be more of a weekly thing! But I have to today! Today is day 1! Sunday! Thought the 1st day of the week would be a great day to start! So for day one of week one mom and I set a plan! See she really wants to help me with this weight loss thing so why not! The more accountability the more success right? 
Any who had fun last night eating what I wanted! I was like its the end of the week I so want to break and Sunday is a great day to start! Today cold turkey is done happily! 
My plan is to drink lots and lots of water, run/walk everyday for 2-3 miles or (500 calories burned), do weightlifting because I LOVE it, push mow for the parents, and eat lots of fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and little to no bread (that's a kicker). Side note I like having a piece with my vitamins in the mornings to soak them up! 
Last of all NO SWEETS!!!!! I was going to go off caffeine but I might need a coffee here or there to deal with the sugar withdraw headaches! Advil only goes so far! 
Most important part of all this health physically is to keep my focus on my spiritual health! I can do nothing apart from my Savior Jesus Christ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment