Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back From Camp!



Oh wow back from camp and heading to school! So basically starting over because at camp its super hard to eat right since you are being fed amazingly delicious 110% processed food, that is all geared towards the taste buds of 3rd through 9th graders! Needless to say "that was some good mac n cheese and mini corn dogs!" lol!


Now that I am back, eating healthy feels so good!!!!!!

On Monday I start my sophomore year at DBU and am STOKED!!!!!!!! My first class of the day is WEIGHT TRAINING!!!!!!!! Then fruits, lean meats, and veggies all the way!!!!! YA BUDDY!!!!! HOLLA!!!!!! I might be somewhat excited!!!!!!


One of the things I learned at camp about eating right is that a godly woman is disciplined and has self-control!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Plus one of the reasons I think I have struggled with eating healthy in the past is that I was relying on me more than God. I cannot and will not be the healthy I was made to be until I give it to the Lord! Knowing that it is by His strength, endurance, perseverance, discipline, and self-control that my goals will be reached! I believe that might apply to a lot of people I pray those who read this will find that as encouragement to be a F.R.O.G! (fully rely on God)

No comments:

Post a Comment